Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rex our little miracle

I found Rex thrown away with his dead mother and siblings in the bush near our farm, he was tiny, but had a big voice, and if I had not heard him crying as I walked to work that morning I would never have known such a wonderful companion.



At 6 Months old he got the worst case of Mange I had ever seen and my Vet said put him down, this is just impossible to cure, so I went onto the internet, and found a cure, bought it and healed my puppy with in 5 weeks. Today, he is a healthy very talkative and loving boy, and he can also talk in the human language, He can say Come if he wants something, or if he wants you to get up off the couch, so that he can jump up and be comfortable in the warm spot you just vacated. He is Bright, cleaver, and gentle, would not harm a flee and I love him very much.

Carolyn Dewrance
Cape Town, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment