Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Perfect Dog!


After I lost my sweet Maggie of 16 years (also a wonderful rescue dog) in May, I knew that I wanted to adopt another companion, but I could not do so until after the summer. I just knew there was a little friend justing waiting for me to adopt him, and sure enough, I found Matthew (now Matty) on the Almost Home Foundation's website. Poor thing was living in a kennel for 6 months because he was attacked by a dog in foster, and he was just waiting for us to come get him. He is the perfect little dog, sweet, loving, playful, and well behaved. We love him so much!

Adoption is the way to go, and the Almost Home Foundation has dedicated and kind people who give their all to find homes for dogs and cats.

Deni Gottlieb

Elk Grove Village, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment