Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Worth every penny!

Sebastian was dumped in the woods in Washington in 2006. He had severe demodectic mange, torn crucite ligaments, and was severely underweight. The woman that found him put an ad on craigslist trying to find him a home. I saw the ad, and I figured someone would be moved by his plight. But one week later, the ad was reposted. I was so sad that no one had taken him that I called and offered to take him.

Despite his hideous appearance, he was so sweet, goofy, and loving -- I just knew I had to do everything I could to save him. When the enormous vet estimates came in, everyone told me I was crazy and that I should put him to sleep. But I just couldn't. A few thousand dollars later, and Sebastian is handsome and healthy. He's so loving and loyal - he never leaves my side. Our connection and bond is unbreakable now.

Signs of old age are slowly starting to emerge in him, but I know that I gave him a loving life and I have never once regretted the cost it took to save him.

Samantha
Reno, NV

No comments:

Post a Comment