Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two more wonderful stories with wonderful endings

I was trash!


I've been told, although I hardly remember, that I was thrown in a trash can at a local park. Someone saw the people who thought I wasn't worth keeping and made sure I found a home. That was nine years, or 3285 dinners ago. I now consider myself a princess and am happy to tell anyone who asks how special I am. I go boating, have many siblings, ride in cars, see my doctor on a regular basis and most often sleep with the people who took me home. My life isn't so bad!

Meredith
Bath, OH

 

My Special Boy!

 
About 5 years ago we found Manuso walking along the street as if he owned the world! When we got him home he was scared at first and hid. But after a little coaxing he came around and within 1 day he knew his new name and I found him to be very, very smart! Since then he's never once gone to the bathroom in the house. This little boy has become the most loyal, loving protector I've ever had. Manuso is now 5. I can walk him off lead (in the park) he'll never run away (except after squirrels) I whistle and he comes running. It's total love for me and him.

Kimberley Baerman
Dayton, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment