Monday, January 21, 2013

Bruce the Moose


Bruce the MooseIt had been a rough year and my heart was missing the love only a wonderful four legged family member could provide. So, I went to the Calumet Area Humane Society... to just visit.  But, turns out I had left with paper work to adopt Bruce! I knew he would be the newest addition to our family when I saw the "I am shy please share a piece of cheese with me" look in his eyes. I took him out was able to walk around with him for a bit.  Later, I came back with my parents (whom I live with) to meet him.

We were all in love Bruce.  And, I could tell the feeling was mutual when Bruce started to whine and cry when I left to finish some paperwork. Bruce was shy at first, but now he is the protector and greeter of our house. Bruce loves being able to go out side and play along with being spoiled by his family.

Diana Maanum
Lansing, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment