Monday, April 1, 2013

Minnie was found by her second owner at store called For the Birds and More. She was left there abused, almost no hair and afraid of every human that crossed her path. She was not vicious, but always very timid.

Her second owner took her home to her husband, and Minnie eventually fell in love with him and they became best friends. When he passed away her second owner wanted nothing to do with her because that was her late husband’s dog.

So that’s where I came in. I asked her second owner if I could have her and with no surprise she said yes. I think it’s really sad she just gave her up like that, but I got a wonderful companion out of it. Since then Minnie has had a bladder stone removed that almost killed her (she’s only 10LBS) because it was stuck in the neck of her bladder and her right anal gland has ruptured two times.

She is such a fun loving dog with tons of personality. She follows me everywhere no matter what. The cutest thing about her is when you get her leash out she is extremely excited to go on a walk she ends up walking you.

Minnie is also a great guard dog, even though she is small, she knows what’s going on. I wouldn’t trade her for the world and wish she would live forever. She is my sweet baby girl and a woman’s best friend.  I love my Minnie Mouse.


Denee
Bakersfield, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment