Sunday, April 21, 2013

Suki's Story


Suki found a home to brighten with love
 I went to Homeward Bound animal rescue in Decatur IL, to see another dog that already had been adopted.

I was walking outside looking at all the other dogs they had available. Suki came up from a walk with a volunteer.  The volunteer asked if I would like to finish Suki's walk.  I said sure. She did very well on the rest of her walk so I took her to a viewing room. She must have known this was important because she started kissing me as if to say "you really need to take me home!"  She had a few restrictions when I filled out her paperwork. Not being around kids was one of them. They couldn't have been more wrong! She is such a lover to my best friend's twins. Everyone loves her SO much!

Suki has her issues and we are still working on a few things but I couldn't have choosen a better dog. She came into my life 3 years ago and I wouldn't change anything about her.

Please consider adopting. I think they save you just as much as you save them.

Jesica
Bloomington, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment