Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bubba (Formerly Korleone) the Pomeranian

It's tough enough when you have to put your beloved dog up for adoption, but I can only imagine how much the pain must be compounded when you are left wondering whether or not the next home your pet landed in is as loving as the one he left behind. Well, I was so happy to know that my blog helped one person rest at ease when she found the pet she had to give up, living with a loving family and doing very well.

It all started when I received this comment to a post dated November 3, 2009 titled "Bubba the Pomeranian"…

Omg!! That is my baby korleone!! I miss him so much but I had to give him up because he was very aggressive toward my new baby :( if u ever get this message send me an email and I will foward you pictures of him. I am so glad he found a wonderful home, it broke my heart to leave him there since he was always home with me.

As it turns out, Bubba (formerly Korleone) is now living with Brett and Danielle in Los Angeles.

Apparently Marjorie was a bit concerned about the fate of her Pomeranian. As she explained…

"I was worried for awhile since when I gave him up they said he would need to be trained again correctly since I apparently spoiled him too much and he was king of the household. I just thought he would be too hard to place since he was not into kids. Nice to know he found a wonderful family."

I was curious to know how Marjorie managed to locate the post.

"I was just googling "bubba the pomeranian" since I knew they renamed him Bubba which is odd because that is what my boyfriend calls me all the time. Attached are a few pictures I had saved on this computer."

I promised Marjorie I would post her pictures of the lucky Pomeranian who beat the odds and is now enjoying life in his forever home.



The original post can be found at http://butdogsrpeople2.blogspot.com/search?q=bubba




2 comments:

  1. Happy Ending for everyone, especially Bubba! Thanks, Bob, for doing what you do to promote adopting rescue dogs and those who have been abandoned or need to find a new home. You are my hero....Your sis.

    ReplyDelete