Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cutest Dog Ever!

This is Pippin. Pippin comes from Louisiana and now lives with me in Southern Ontario Canada. His parents were Huricane Katrina survivors and he was born at the rescue centre. I do a lot of volunteer work for our local Humane Society and went out to help walk the dogs brought up from Louisiana. I had no intention of going home with one that day, and when my shift was over, I even got in my car and started to pull out of the parking lot.

I shut off my engine and went back to get him. How could I resist that adorable face and those huge ears. He's been a great addition to my family and I am forever grateful to all of the wonderful rescue organizations out there. If you're looking for a pet, please go check out some shelters. There are many great dogs looking for a great home!

Taya Welland
ON, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment