Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bubba the Pomeranian

We saw Bubba's picture on an internet adoption site and couldn't wait to meet him. This little 4 year old Pomeranian was confined to a kennel at a vet's office and I knew there was no way I was leaving that place without him. When we got him home he was a mess: afraid of the tv, a statue of Elvis, the neighbor's dog, parks, everything except us. With lots of love, patience and of course discipline, he is a fun-loving little guy who wants nothing more than a ride in the car with his family and to sleep beside his mommy every night.

Brett, Danielle & Foxy
Los Angeles, CA

1 comment:

  1. Omg!! That is my baby korleone!! I miss him so much but I had to give him up because he was very aggressive toward my new baby :( if u ever get this message send me an email and I will foward you pictures of him. I am so glad he found a wonderful home, it broke my heart to leave him there since he was always home with me. My email is mlao02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete