Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lewey's Story

I found Lewey through Petfinder from Foxwoods Animal Shelter in Independence, MO in April 2008. It had been about 2 months since we lost our dog Blue to cancer, which left me devastated where I vowed to never get a dog again! Days and weeks went by and I was still out of sorts and I realized having a dog was a part of my daily routine and need to have in my life!

I would casually browse Petfinder and came across this adorable pup....I eventually inquired with his foster and met him at an adoption event. I was so nervous that I would not be able to take him home...low and behold, we were a perfect match! He's such a lovey and is a joy to have and brings a lot of free entertainment 24/7! What a great successor to our old boy Blue!

Kara Cantrell
Kearney, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment