Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Love Lucy

I was given a young Blue Healer in 1998 that had been found wandering in a neighborhood. It was truly love at first sight. Lucy and I have been through a lot in the 11 plus years we have been together. She has been there for me during some difficult times. Truly my Best Friend.

In 2005 she was hit by a car; however, she came out of that with only a bloody nose and the loss of a tooth.

Today she is 12 years old and brings my wife and I much happiness. She never fails to put a smile on our faces. She is funny, beautiful, and sweet as she can be. However, she is still very wary of strangers. Our time with her has been priceless. We look forward to sharing our lives with her for many years to come.

I highly recommend a "rescue" dog.

Shawn
San Angelo, TX

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete