Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slinky - Our Loveable Weiner Dog

The first time we saw Slinky at the Humane Society shelter, we fell madly in love with him. We just couldn't resist those beautiful chocolate brown puppy eyes! Slinky was 3 years old back then, a bit on the thin side and was very shy. The adoption process took 3 whole days. I just couldn't wait to hold him again and to finally call him our pet baby. When the day finally came, I was so filled with joy!

The first few months were hard on him. He was still getting used to my husband and me. His previous owners gave him up to the Humane Society because they couldn't afford to take care of him anymore. Now it's been a year and 2 months since we got him and we couldn't be happier. Slinky has brought a love into our lives that we will cherish forever! I thank God for giving us Slinky... for he's our little angel.

Cristina
Houston, TX

1 comment: