Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank You for Loving me Charlie!

My brother in law got Charlie for me as a late Christmas gift in 2008. He was so small and cute. My brother in law asked if I wanted him and i said YES! The man that he got the puppy from said he could not afford to feed him and his daddy. I gave the little puppy some TLC and taught him some tricks. He is such a good dog and loves to go for rides. He is my world and I will do anything for him. I know pit bulls have that reputation of being mean and aggresive, but not all are that way. If you could ask anyone who knows him they all say he is a big baby and tries to be a lap dog. He loves to play fetch with me and my sister-in-law. Why I chose the title Thank You for Loving me, is because if it was not for the love and attention I gave him he might not be here. Charlie is thanking me for loving him and showing him the care he needs. I LOVE YOU CHARLIE!!!!

Alisha A
Tifton, GA

1 comment: